Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Tape Shows Terror Training on U.S. Soil

By Ryan Mauro

On the heels of a deadly FBI shootout with a radical imam in Detroit and a Muslim extremist in the military launching a shooting attack at Fort Hood killing 13 people, a new videotape has been publicized showing American Muslims training in similar tactics, almost without a doubt on American soil. The tape was given to me as the national security researcher for the Christian Action Network by a reliable law enforcement source. This source has provided me with other credible information on the Jamaat ul-Fuqra group that operates in the U.S. under the name of “Muslims of America” and the International Quranic Open University, among others. [more...]

1 comment:

bathmate said...

Nice work !

I love it !
http://www.bathmateus.com

I like it !


I feel it !


Best site !

Realy Good !

Best work !


Nice post !